Our latest works include:
- Kucel A., & M. Vilalta-Bufí (2011) “Why do graduates regret their field of study?” under review in Higher Education.
- Kucel A., & M.Vilalta-Bufí (Spain) y A. Kucel, P. Robert, & M. Vilalta-Bufí (2011) “Effectively Maintained Inequality” under consultations with major editorial houses.
- Kucel A., P. Robert, & M. Vilalta-Bufí (2011) “Labor mismatch in Central and Eastern Europe” revise & resubmit in European Societies.
- Kucel A., & M. Vilalta-Bufí (2011) “Graduate labor mismatch in Poland” accepted in Polish Sociological Review.
- Kucel A., & M. Vilalta-Bufí (2011) “Job satisfaction of mismatched workers in Spain” under review in Revista de Economía Aplicada.
Work in progress:
- Kucel A., & P. Robert (2012) “Social returns to educational investments: How do (political) trust and social inclusion interact?”
- Kucel A., P. Robert & M. Vilalta-Bufí (2012) “Job-related training of university graduates”
- Kucel A., & M. Vilalta-Bufí (2012) “Returns to foreign language and computer skills”.
- M. Buil (2012) “Literature review on entrepreneurial skills”
We have also applied for several competitive national research grants and we are currently working with our international partners on a development of an international network of excellence in research on skills formation and usage.